U.S. Industrial Technologies, Inc. specializes in custom industrial waste recycling. We have secured many contracts to assist in resourcing new plant recycling options. Below are a few examples of the opportunities that may be of interest to you.
1. Parts Washer Recycling:
- The use of virgin 142′ flash mineral spirits can be used after it’s spent as an ingredient in roof lapping compounds.
- Elimination of a hazardous waste stream, and 100% recycling on the outbound.
2. Non Hazardous Absorbent Recycling:
- Option 1: Launder/Return of Polypropylene absorbent material.
- Option 2: Waste to Energy-Recovery of all absorbent materials.
3. On-site Oil Recycling:
- Cleaning and reconditioning of used oils that can be refurbished and certified cleaner than virgin oil.
- Elimination of an outbound waste stream and liability. Also, reduces continuous purchases of new oil.
4. Aerosol Can Recycling:
- Cans are crushed/compacted, residuals are drained and collected for fuel blend or incineration. Vapors are stripped and metal sent out for reclamation.
5. Isocyanate Recycling:
- Unused isocyanate that can be shipped as product and used in various foam or plastic manufacturing processes.
6. Alternative Fuels and Raw Materials:
- Dry, Non Hazardous waste materials that can be used as an ingredient in cement manufacturing.
- IE: Fly Ash, Contaminated Soil, Industrial Dusts, Tires.
7. Universal Waste Recycling:
- Decommissioning of fluorescent bulbs, batteries, and mercury containing devices.
8. Asset Recovery:
- The recycling and or decommissioning of all types of computer or electronic equipment.
- IE: Computers, Electronic Equipment, Starters, Alternators, etc.
9. Waste to Energy:
- Non-hazardous industrial wastes that are incinerated for steam/energy recovery.
10. COMMODITY Recycling:
- The identification, consolidation, and recycling of standard materials that may be generated at your plant.
- IE: Cardboard, Plastic, Paper, Pallets, Office Printer/Copy Cartridges.
11. Air Filter Cleaning/ Recycling:
- Mobile, fully automatic dry air filter cleaning system. Mobile equipment uses computerized sequence of compressed air, vacuum, vibration, and rotation to thoroughly clean cylindrical air filters.
12. Gas Cylinder Recycling:
- Segregated gas extraction from cylinder, empty cylinders either reconditioned or melted for metal reclamation.
13. Solvent Recycling:
- On-Site or Off-Site waste solvent recycling options. Turnkey toll, blend, and/or recycle options for most solvent related wastes.
14. SCRAP STEEL Recycling